July 28, 2008

AMV of the Week 5

Okay then. ive only a few points to make. first as you can see i finally was able to get my gundam layout to work properly now lets see if it makes any sense to those with fresh eyes. second ive added another feature to my anime reviews that includes a sample vid: an amv (with spoiler warning if needed) of high calliber that will hopefully give a small look before one decides to watch it or not. third, ill be doing my next review as soon as i finish watching the series so i should have it up by the end of the week. if anyone knows any good Rorouni Kenshin amvs let me know.
well thats it i think. im going to have to revamp my amv list. heres another oldy but goody. Behold a race of anime characters through many different anime settings. it took me a couple watches to finally catch everything. enjoy!

The Race

No comments: